Mix & Twist Bartending are a cocktail bar event hire company that travel around the country providing cocktail and flair bartenders to various events around the country.
Testimonial from Lucy Barrow - Director of Mix & Twist:
"Time Communications have provided our phones and internet services for the past 10 months. Both Nick and the team are a pleasure to deal with and always happy to chat through any issues, even when we've caused them ourselves! When requested to make any changes, Nick acts promptly and efficiently. I feel the services we receive from Nick and the team are excellent value for money. Nick has excellent customer service skills and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend himself and Time Communications to others."
James Abbott, director of Mix & Twist contacted us as they were quickly growing, and wanted another solution to publishing just his mobile number. The intention was that when they moved into the first office they would then implement a phone system rather than simply working from just a mobile phone.
The main elements of the brief from James was that he required:
- A Leeds number and also a Non-GeographicNumber, both of which could be published as soon as possible
- The numbers needed to be flexible so could be diverted based on where he was working, and if moving office, could be taken with him
- When implementing the system, he needed to be able to make, take, and transfer calls, as well as set out of hours diverts to a call answering service
- He needed the flexibility to grow the system as the company grew.
As such we implemented a solution that would suit all his requirements both at the initial stage and in the future, giving him a system with the capacity to grow as his business did. In response to his brief, we implemented the following:
- We obtained a Leeds 0113 number and a Non-Geographic number beginning 03 which were obtained within 48hours. Being SIP numbers there was no need to wait for Openreach installations and they could be published straight away.
- On day one, the two numbers were diverted to a mobile phone, and therefore the printed business cards could be given out at events and published on the website.
- Once the Lease on the office was signed, we were able to place the order for a Fibre connection for which to run new SIP(Voice over IP Lines) Lines. When we had a date for the Fibre install we ordered the SIP Lines and a phone system which were installed on the same day. The phone system had three handsets on day one but had the ability to grow up to 50 as the company expanded. There were three SIP Channels allowing for all three handsets to be making or taking calls at the same time. We pre-programmed a night service key so that when there is no one in the office this would automatically divert to their call answering service so as to not miss any calls.
- As the system has the capacity for up to 50users there is plenty of room for Mix & Twist to grow in users, therefore, the system will be suitable for many years to come. In addition, as we implemented a Voice over IP solution, they are able to increase the number of SIP lines in a very short space of time, and so if they wanted the ability to make more concurrent calls this could be added within a few days rather than the weeks it would take on the Openreach Network.
Since implementing the system Mix & Twist are going from strength to strength and are confident that when they move office in the near future - now they are at full capacity in the current one –the system will migrate seamlessly with them and will continue to serve them for years to come.